Conditions of Use.
You agree that you will use the Website in compliance with the applicable legislation. The term “applicable legislation” includes, without limitation, intellectual property legislation, privacy legislation, statutes, policies, regulatory enactments, and other regulatory requirements. You must not interfere with another person’s use of the Website or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects another person’s use of the Website.
You shall not use the Website and any its part, in the manner, that: 1) is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction; 2) is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful; 3) is inaccurate or out-of-date; 4) may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political; 5) impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body; 6) may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade mark rights and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of Castlebridge Systems or any third party; 7) may be contrary to the interests of Castlebridge Systems ; 8) is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the Website in relation to a particular part of the Website or the Website generally; or 9) involves your use, deployment, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Personal Use and Intellectual Property Rights.
You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only. You may download one copy of the information found on the Website on a single electronic device for your personal, non-commercial internal use only. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in any way exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available in Website, except as expressly permitted by the respective owner(s) thereof. Use of any Content available for downloading from the Website is governed by the terms of the applicable license agreement accompanying or included with the Content. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this Website are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
The Website contains links to external websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. Castlebridge Systems is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content of such downloadable materials or external websites. All the Content on external Websites is solely the responsibility of the person or entity, that operates third-party Website. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Castlebridge Systems . Castlebridge Systems is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
You have no rights to assign these Terms and any their part without the prior written consent of the Castlebridge Systems . Any assignment without the consent of Castlebridge Systems shall be considered as null and void. Nevertheless, Castlebridge Systems reserves the right to assign any part of these Terms or any rights, specified in these Terms without your consent.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of your use of the Website or any person accessing this Website through your electronic device or Internet connection.
Your Personal Data.
Disclaimer. No Warranties.
The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” basis, except as expressly provided herein, Castlebridge Systems disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind expressed, implied or statutory, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of third-party rights and fitness for a particular purpose. Castlebridge Systems does not warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be secure, complete, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations. Castlebridge does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. The foregoing exclusion does not affect any implied warranty which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation of liability.
Under no circumstances shall Castlebridge Systems , nor its affiliates, staff, agents or suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials available in this Website, even if we are advised of the possibility thereof, nor for any claim by a third party.
In case of any questions, please, contact us: a) via “Contact Us” form (https://castlebridge.co/contact-us/); or b) via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org; or c) for the issues connected with the processing of the personal data by the Website via e-mail address.
- This License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement between you, as a natural person, and Castlebridge Systems , which provides the digital goods (collectively – “goods”, individually -“good”), available for sale through the Website. This Agreement is an integral part of these Terms. The terms and conditions which are not specifically governed by this Agreement shall be governed by the Terms.
- This Agreement grants you the license to use the goods under the terms and conditions described herein. In accordance with this license, the Castlebridge Systems grants you a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use and modify the goods for an unlimited number of times. All the intellectual property rights to the goods are reserved by the Castlebridge Systems .
- The following usage of the goods shall be considered as a material breach of the Agreement:
3.1 Making the goods available for free download or making the goods available for public download;
3.2 Transfer, resell, sublicense, rent, redistribute, provide access to, share the goods with/to any third party (third-party means any person, entity, body, or organization other than you).
3.3 Usage of the goods in the manner, that competes with Castlebridge`s Systems business.
3.4 Usage of the goods in the manner that is illegal, fraudulent or unfair.
3.5 Usage of the goods in the application, product, website, service, which is intended for any form of commercial distribution.
3.6. Usage of the goods in a manner, which violates intellectual property rights of the Company. These include, but not limited to:
3.6.1 Falsely represent that any good was created/developed/engineered by you or any other person or entity other than Castlebridge Systems ;
3.6.2 Any attempt to patent the goods or attempt to obtain any intellectual property rights to the goods.
- Any usage of the digital assets specified in the provision 3 of this Agreement shall be considered as a violation of the Terms and in this case, you shall be liable for all damages caused by such usage.
- You can use the goods only in the product, application, service, website that is owned and operated by you.
- This Refund Policy (the “Policy”) shall inform in what cases can you refund the funds (“refund”), that you have paid for the goods, provided via the Website.
- Please note that all the payments you have made for the goods are final and non-refundable. The Company may perform the refund only in the following circumstances:
2.1 You have made a mistake when specifying the sum of payment;
2.2 Your transaction has been processed incorrectly due to technical errors;
2.3 In other cases when Castlebridge Systems considers refund as a necessary measure.
- In order to have your funds refunded, you shall pass the verification. In order to pass the verification, the following data shall be provided by you:
3.1 The copy/photo of your identification document. This may be a copy or a photo of your passport/government-issued ID/driving license.
3.2 A verification photo of the payment instrument, which you have used for making a transaction. This shall be a photo (both sides) of your payment instrument (payment instrument number, except for first six and last four digits, may be hidden or covered; CVV code may also be hidden or covered; the name of the cardholder and expiry date of the instrument must to not be covered or hidden).
3.3 A confirmation of your address. It may be an electricity bill, utility bill, or another relevant document. In some cases, you may be required to provide a selfie photo with this bill/document.
3.4 Your photo, on which you hold your identification document and payment instrument and the document, that confirms your address. Requirements for covering of the data on the documents must be the same that are applied when these documents or photos are submitted separately;
3.5 Your photo, on which you hold a piece of paper with a handwritten code, date or other requested information.
- Having finished creation of the documents and data, required to pass the verification, you shall provide these documents and the data to the e-mail address of our Support Team: email@example.com.
- Please note that all the documents submitted by you when passing the verification shall comply with the following conditions:
5.1 They shall be issued in the same name;
5.2 In case if refund is unavailable to be performed to the payment instrument, from which the original payment was made, refund will be made to the payment instrument, issued in your name and verified in accordance with the article 3.2 of this Policy.
- If you have faced with any problem when making a payment for the goods of the Website, please, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.