What data are collected from you when you use the Website.
The data, processed by Google Analytics. We deployed analytics services, provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics collects the following data:
- The total time you spend on the Website;
- The time you spend on each page and in what order those pages were visited;
- What internal links were clicked (based on the URL of the next pageview);
- The IP address, user agent string;
- Initial page inspection that analytics.js performs when creating a new tracker object is used to determine your geographic location, what browser and operating system are being used, your device`s screen size and whether flash or java is installed, and the referring site.
The data, collected by Cloudflare. These data are collected automatically by the Cloudflare Services when you visit the Website and include the following:
- Your IP address;
- System configuration information;
- Other information about traffic to and from the Website.
Contact Data. When you Communicate with Us via the interface of the Website or via provided e-mail address, you hereby provide to us the following data:
- Your name;
- Your e-mail address;
- The subject of your inquiry;
- The message including all the data it may contain.
Order Data. When you order any digital goods, provided via the Website, you, in addition to the Contact Data, provide us with the following data:
- The information about your order.
Payment data. When you make the payments/transactions for the goods, obtained via the Website, you hereby provide the following data:
- The information about your transactions (including all the data necessary to identify the transactions).
Verification Data. In some cases, you may be asked to pass the Verification. This Verification is required in accordance with the applicable legislation (namely, Anti-Money Laundering legislation) and for prevention of fraud, abuse, and collusion. Verification Data include, but not limited to:
- Information required in order to verify your identity. This may be a copy or a photo of your passport/government-issued ID/driving license;
- Information required to verify your payment instrument. It may be a photo (both sides) of your payment instrument (payment instrument number, except for first six and last four digits, may be hidden or covered; CVV code may also be hidden or covered; the name of the cardholder and expiry date of the instrument must to not be covered or hidden);
- A photo of you, holding your identification document and payment instrument (which were previously submitted by you). Requirements for covering of the data on the documents must be the same that are applied when these documents or photos are submitted separately;
- Information required to verify your address. It may be an electricity bill, utility bill, or another relevant document. In some cases, you may be required to provide a selfie photo with this bill/document.
Why do we Collect the data concerning you?
We use the data, processed by Google Analytics in order to:
- Understand the needs and preferences of our audience;
- Understand how our audience use the Website;
- Understand what sub-pages are more used by the audience;
- Understand how our audience react to new features and enhancements of the Website.
We use the data, collected by Cloudflare in order to:
- Protect this Website from the cyberattacks and so-called “DDoS attacks”.
We use your Contact Data in order to:
- Contact you for the purposes of your message or request;
- To provide you the digital goods, available via the Website;
- To comply with your requests;
- To send you our marketing newsletter. You will always have a possibility to unsubscribe from this Newsletter by the interface of this e-mail or sending a request to Us.
We use your Order Data in order to:
- Process your order and provide you with the digital goods.
We use your Verification Data in order to:
- Protect Us from being used for money laundering, fraud, cheating and collusion;
- For the purposes of compliance with Anti-Money Laundering Legislation.
We use your Payment Data in order to:
- Process your transaction for the goods, available for sale via the Website.
How long do we store the data concerning you?
For the data, processed by Google Analytics – for a period of 28 (twenty-eight) months starting from the date of your last visit of the Website.
For Contact Data – as long as required by the particular purpose of the message.
For Order Data, Payment Data and Verification data – for a period of 5 (five) years starting from the date of the last transaction or starting from the date you cease to be Our client.
To whom may we share your data?
Payment Services Providers, Financial Institutions. The data about your payments for the digital goods will be processed by financial institutions, payment services providers, banks, or other similar entities that may be engaged in processing of your payment/transaction. Thus, the data about your payments/transactions are to be disclosed to them.
Public Authorities of our jurisdiction – will be applied only if we have a legal obligation to disclose your data.
Our affiliates and subcontractors. Some facilities and services, provided by us, may belong to our affiliated entities and subcontractors. Thus, your personal data may be disclosed to them (on the conditions of this Policy).
Google LLC. We use Google Services, provided by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, which includes Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google reCAPTCHA (if applicable).
- Google Analytics. The Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. The information generated to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors and users with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. To install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, follow this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a tool made by Google that allows Us to integrate and manage tags (snippets of code) into our Website.
- Google reCAPTCHA (if applicable). We use Google reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA protects the Website from spam and abuse. This tool is primarily used to distinguish whether an input is made by an individual or robot, algorithm, code, or by any other form of automated processing.
Cloudflare, Inc. We use the services, provided by Cloudflare, Inc. 101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107 USA. Сloudflare provides web optimization and security services that We use to improve and protect the Website, including a reverse proxy, pass-through security service. Cloudflare may collect the log data from the visitors of the Website. Additionally, We deployed a Cloudflare`s cookie file for security purposes. To find out more about processing of the data by Cloudflare, please follow https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/.
What rights do you have within the framework of this Policy?
Access to the data concerning you. You can contact Us with the request on whether do We process the data concerning you, and in case if We indeed process your data, to receive a copy of your data possessed by Us.
Correct the data concerning you. You have the right to have the data concerning you corrected (in the case if these data are inaccurate or no longer relevant).
Delete the data concerning you. You have the right to have the data concerning you deleted, as long as We have no legal obligation to retain these data and/or deny in realization of your request.
You should note that realization of some requests may be restricted by the applicable law.
All the request shall be directed to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy.
The Website is owned, maintained and operated by, and digital goods are provided by Castlebridge Systems , the Company, incorporated in Belize, with its registered address at Suite 102, Ground Floor, Blake Building, Corner Eyre & Hutson Streets, Belize City, Belize (“We”, “Us”, “Our”).
How can you control Cookies?
Most browsers allow to control and manage the cookies. The “Help” or “Setting” tab in your browser shall provide you with the proper functionality. Here you can find the guidelines for cookie management for the most widely spread types of browsers:
Cookies used by the Website.
Name of the cookie
Purpose of use
This cookie is a security feature deployed by US in order to protect this Website. The _cfduid does not allow for cross-site tracking. It also does not allow for Cloudflare to follow visitors from site to site by merging various _cfduid identifiers into a profile. Rather, Cloudflare places the _cfduid cookie in a visitor’s web browser after the user has met certain security requirements. The _cfduid is a one-way hash of certain values and cannot be used to personally identify the individual.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Website. We use the information to help us improve and enhance our Website.